Three Princes and a Princess

Our Journey to Gabriella Lin.....one step at a time.....

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A little geography lesson

If you were anything like me you aren't too familiar with the geography of China so here is a little geography lesson.


The province where our Ellie is from is in southeast China, Jiangxi. Ellie is in foster care but below is a picture of her orphanage that oversees her care.  You can also see this building in some of the pictures we have been sent of her. 


We have the option of touring her orphange when we go to China but I have not decided if we will do this or not since she never actually stayed at this care center. 

(Sorry for the boring post, trying to get used to this blogging thing LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Not boring at all! I just love thinking that our little girls probably play together! Happy Bday to your Ellie (BTW, love her full name!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my blog--I will definitely be in touch. Your daughter is incredibly cute--those pigtails are perfect! And what a smile! Congratulations--I can't wait to follow the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete